Enjoy learning how to make a doll Christmas tree and miniature Christmas decorations to put on its branches (a tinsel, Christmas balls, a candy cane and a beautiful and a Christmas shining star!) to play with your dolls, to decorate a dollhouse, a desk, a self, just for fun... or because you like miniatures! ❤ Look down for more details and some tips ❤
(Ask an adult for help and supervision when making it)
- I used green pipe cleaners to make the branches.
- The liquid I use to make the branches look more realistic is clear school glue.
- When making each tier of the tree, the branch which bends must be a little longer than the rest.
- Add or reduce tiers or size to the branches to make the tree bigger or smaller (as you like)
- If you don`t have gold beads, just paint them or use the colors you prefer.
- Make Christmas gifts giving away miniature Christmas trees to the ones you love this Christmas! :-)))
Hope you like and enjoy it! ❤
MERRY CHRISTMAS, LOVE AND BLESSINGS !!! :-))) ❤❤❤