Ask an adult for help and supervision when making it.
- When cutting the glue stick to make the blush, you should leave uncut an area large enough so that you can open and close it without breaking it.
- Some brands of nail polish can corrode a little the area where the blush opens and closes and break it, so if it happens to you, just paint it with a permanent marker or any other type of paint instead of using nail polish to paint it.
- I used a little piece of red and pink paper to make the powder, but you can also just paint it.
To watch more miniature make up videos:
- Miniature doll nail polish and brush:
- Miniature doll lash mascara:
- Miniature doll lipstick:
Hope you like and enjoy it! ❤