Learn how to make mini tea or coffee cups or mugs that can really be filled and tiny glass coasters to play with your dolls. Use old markers which don`t paint to avoid wasting.
Please, ask an adult for help and supervision when making them.
- If you don`t put the handle, you can also make tiny cups.
- Mugs made of bigger markers are better to play with dolls (because of their larger size), while smaller ones are much more tiny, so they can only be used to decorate: miniature scenes, very small dollhouses... or just to enjoy looking at them (I love them)!
- Take into account that the glue sticks I use in this video are bigger and wider than the ones used in previous ones.
- Of course, you can decorate cups and mugs as you like and choose another height for them!
❤ How to make the other things that appear in this video:
- Mug tree holder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6g7yxgBv_0
- Water pitcher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-r-eabikHY
Hope you like and enjoy it! ❤
Click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/YolandaMeow?sub_confirmation=1