Enjoy creating this mini cookie jar with tiny chocolate cookies inside to play with your dolls, to decorate a dollhouse or just for fun! (These cookies are based on cookies which are gluten free, no sugar, no additives, no artificial sweeteners,... because I like healthy food with natural ingredients!! (if possible always eating natural)...)
Please, ask an adult for help and supervision when making it.
(The material that I use to make the cookies and the cap is craft foam)
- This type of plastic is very hard to cut, so if you haven`t got a good knife or someone to help you, use the entire perfume cap without cutting it (it will be also a nice jar, easier to make, and you`ll avoid the possibility of breaking it when cutting) or as well you can just look for one cap which has the right size that you need.
- If you decide to cut it anyway, use a good knife to cut it, cut it very slowly and carefully, and use a cutter knife later just to level the cut.
- If you find the cookies too tiny to play with your dolls, just make them bigger, cutting larger circles or even other shapes!
- If you cut the craft foam circles very slowly, you`ll get them more round.
- Use instant glue instead of glue gun to stick craft foam to avoid any separation between the glued parts.
Download the printable here / All printables are for personal use only: